20 November 2010

My Kartik Month In Vrindavan 2010

I was In Vrindavan For Kartik From 20th October To 19th November 2010.I had the complete backing of Srila Prabhupada, Brahman & Sri Sri Radha Shyama Sundar, as they themselves arranged for my accomodation in a Gaudiya Math in Madana Mohan Temple Lane adjacent to Bon Maharaj Bhajan Kutir which had a Washing Machine To Wash Clothes, knowing very well I am incapable of doing this work myself. Took Part In Daily Local Parikrama From ISKCON To Gokul, Maduvana, Talavan, Mansaravor, Baelvana, Rama Ghata-Chir Ghata, Bahiravana, Raval, Dauji, Barsana, Nandagaon, Vrinda Kunda Bahulashtami Snan, Goverdhan Parikrama, Srila Prabhupada Disappearance Day Festival Feast Etc. It happened like a Miracle and Clock work Precision. I have been deciding to Visit India For Such a Long Time for the last 34 years in and this is my 1st time when I went and camped for one month In Vrindavan and took Maximum Advantage of Kartik Month and Earned Sukriti. I never thought that I could Complete Goverdhan Parikrama in 5 hours and after a Bath In Radha Kund All My Tiredness Vanished. Each Day without Fail I woke up at 03:00 AM and Walked 2 Kms To ISKCON To Attend Samadhi and Mangal Aarti.

After Much Searching For One Year and Thanks to One Hint Given by a Highly Educated Disciple of Srila Bhakti Pramode Puri Goswami named Bhakti Vidhagdha Bhagavat Maharaj[The Same One Who Blasphemed Srila Prabhupada in his Letter To GBC Favouring Narayana Maharaj] I also had the good fortune of receiving the "Vedanta Sutra" Book of Sri Chaitanya Math Written By Tridandi Swami Bhakti Prajnan Yati Maharaj from his Own Hands and Had His Darshan. For this one book I was planning to go To Mayapur this year but Krishna Got Me The Book At Vrindavan Itself.

After Reading All the Past Present Stories of ISKCON Guru's, Gaudiya Math False Gurus, Especially Puranjana Dasa[Tim Lee] site http://www.harekrsna.org and his You Tube Videos and I myself had the chance to Witness the Initiations In ISKCON and Other Places. I had a Gala Time and was secretly laughing at the whole process simply meditating on Puranjana's Discourses.

The ISKCON Initiations Seemed the most Ridiculous! About 60 people were to take Initiations Both 1st & Second One. The False Guru Radha Govinda Maharaj came about 20 minutes Late Being helped by his own disciples to sit in the Asana. Before his arrival Initiated devotees who had arranged for the ceremony had already asked those taking Initiations to wear three Rounds of Kanthi Tulsi Mala Themselves. According To Sastra it is always the Guru Who Ties The Kanthi Mala in the neck of his new initiates.Then a Huge Bundle of Tulsi Chanting Beads was brought from the Temple Shop and placed in front of Maharaj. Again According To Sastra The Whole Bundle Should Have Been First Placed In The Samadhi Mandir of Srila Prabhupada overnight and Then in the Deity Altars For Some Time To Energise The Same.

When Ever I buy Srila Prabhupada's Books I First Place it In His Hands and then offer them to the Deities and Then Start Reading them or selling them.

The Maharaj Did not even ask his new disciples as to what were the regulative principles nor even the fire was started in the Yajna Shala even though the priest was sitting. Then Maharaj just waived the Mala In his Hands and handed it to the disciples with a new name and in this process he simply absorved the sins of his Initiates and Transported it to Lord Krishna In Goloka Via Srila Prabhupada. How Genuine! For The Second Inititiation After The Banana Throwing In Fire was done All Disciples Were asked To Collect Their Brahma-Gayatri Mantra From Maharaj Personally In His Room.

I also had the fortune of seeing all the False Guru's In Person Whose Photo's Tim Lee has so painstakingly put on his website http://www.harekrsna.org and to my third eye what ever I had read about them On his Website seemed 100% Correct. They are All Demons In Disguise of Devotees.I thank Tim Lee[Puranjana Das] For his Sincere Efforts and I myself am now a 100% Ritvik.

I shared my experience of Initiation with many Gaudiya Vaishnava Guru's Sripad Gopananda Bon Maharaj and Imli Tala Gaudiya Matha Guru's and they agreed that Srila Prabhupada had tested me both by sending me to Sivananda Ashram, Isha Foundation and after I passed the Test He had Initiated me. Other Wise One Month in Kartik In Vrindavan For the 1st Time After 15 Years of My Reading His Bhagavad Gita in 1995 As It Is, is un-imaginable.

As A Mark of Gratitude To Srila Prabhupada, I Bought One Set of Srimad Bhagavatam, Chaitanya Charitamrita, Nectar of Devotion, Bhagavad Gita All In Bengali and Donated it to My Room Mate In Gaudiya Matha who was a Genuine Devotee and a Brahmachari who was short of funds and was planning for this for last 2 years. Some How, To Give Cash to Present ISKCON where so much mis-appropriation is happening does not make sense to me! I also Got Original Pre-1972 Books Bhagavad Gita, Krishna Book For Distribution in Dec 2010.

I also had the Fortune of meeting Bhakti Alok Paramadvaiti Maharaj[http://www.vrindavan.org] who though outside ISKCON, seemed to advocate that pure Guru's Can Fall Down and For his Own Disciples who fell down from Sanyasa he Quoted Narahari Sarkara's Book Krishna Bhajana Amrita which Maha Deva Dasa Adhikari completely condemned as False in his ISKCON Law Book Write Up. So Again Tim Lee Needs To Be Thanked!

So Overall this was My Second Trip Akin To Sivananda Ashram In 2007 which was most enjoyable and comfortable and Now I also have a Permanent Place Reserved in the Same Gaudiya Matha where I stayed. To My Experience Gaudiya Vaishnava Guru's Make The Mistake of Surrendering their Intelligence at The Altar of Bhakti[ Everything is Krishna's Plan] which is a mistake I Feel.

Both Srila Prabhupada and Lord Krishna have again blessed me with Devotional Service as After My Return To, I again got a call from Vrindavan From a Senior Gaudiya Matha Sanyasi named Trivikrama Maharaj To Accompany Him to Mayapur so I am leaving on the 11th Dec 2010. Will be back on the 1st Jan 2011.

Please Send me your comments and feed back to Zaysen2001@rediffmail.com

Hare Krishna

Swami Aniruddha !




3 comments:

  1. Is this the same Tim Lee (Puranjan das) referred to in this link: http://prabhupada.org.uk/sanat/kick29.htm

    Are you aware of this man's hypocrisy? His record of deviations goes all the way back to when he was a bhakta. Back in the early days of the Detroit temple, we referred to him as "Bhakta Tim the hand man" because he was frequently caught masturbating in the men's stool room.

    ReplyDelete